In the role of Developer, you are responsible for developing (custom) applications for the Microsoft Office 365 Platform. You support your customers in achieving their business goals and you are involved in challenging and innovative projects.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- SharePoint Online and On-premise
- Contributing to the various project teams
- Providing customization for the various online Office 365 applications (SharePoint, Exchange, Azure, CRM, Yammer, Outlook, etc.)
- A completed education informatics or similar
- Great passion for Microsoft technologies
- Experience with C#, SharePoint, Office 365 and Microsoft Azure is a great advantage
- Experience in an AGILE/SCRUM working environment is a great advantage
- Excellent command of the English language, both in speech and writing
- Character traits as a proactive, curious, structured, result-oriented and stress-resistant
- Someone who can work independently as well as in a team and likes to share knowledge and experience with others
- Excellent communicative and social skills
We offer you a challenging function within a fast-growing organisation, a working environment where there is ample scope for new ideas and development opportunities.
IRRUS is a young, dynamic company that specializes in developing apps and add-ins for Office 365 that can seamlessly integrate our customers’ business processes with the Office 365 applications.
Do you want to be part of IRRUS?
Still not convinced to apply? Feel free to contact us for more information or other possibilities at IRRUS.
Niels Vervoort, Office 365 consultant, T: 0413-322013, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come aboard and follow us on LinkedIn too!