IRRUS Parent Portals for Office 365
With the IRRUS Parent Portals for Office 365, you offer the platform for unlocking correspondence and information from your pupils to their parents or carers.
By using a standard link with the ESIS leerlingadministratie software, access to the portals and Leerlinginformatie is automatically controlled. This combines the power of your (ESIS) student administration software with the capabilities that Office 365 offers in the field of collaboration and document management.
Features such as announcements, forms, school calendar, document library, and shortcuts are available by default on the parent portals. Parents and carers as they are known in the (ESIS) student administration are automatically invited when a portal has been created for their child. When new information has been added, the data subjects will receive an email or SMS.
Please sign up here for more information.
- Standardised data link between ESIS and Office 365;
- Easily store documents and exchange information;
- Standard web parts for showing student information from ESIS;
- SharePoint overview of all parent portals in your Office 365 environment;
- Automatic allocation of projectmetadata from ESIS, to documents stored in the portals;
- MS Office Templates (document templates) integrated with the portals;
- Configurable archiving function for old or inactive portals;
- Document catalog based on SharePoint Search, for easy lookup, grouping, and viewing of documents stored on the portals;
- Instantly open and edit Microsoft Office documents on your phone or tablet;
- Without additional costs, parents and stakeholders give access to the portals (by means of a Microsoft account or work or school account);
- Support future updates to Office 365;
- The parent portals, including published data and documents, remain always available and accessible on your Office 365 environment. Also when the application is turned off